|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:|
|Organization:||Conflict Mitigation Assistance for Civilians (COMAC)|
|Years of Experience:||5 years|
|Education:||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Sciences, IT, Economics|
Blumont’s Conflict Mitigation Assistance for Civilians (COMAC) program provides comprehensive victims’ assistance (VA) to Afghan families suffering from military operations by delivering direct and indirect assistance, building the capacity of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA), advocacy, and outreach.
To build a sustainable base for VA in Afghanistan, COMAC focuses on building the capacity of GIRoA, especially MoLSAMD’s Martyrs and Disabled Division (MDD), as the main governmental entity for VA services while also addressing the broader challenges of collecting and managing data, national- and provincial-level stakeholder coordination, resource mobilization, enacting rights-based legislation and policies, and the systemic inclusion of victims and mainstreaming VA across sectors and programs. Capacity building efforts include participatory capacity assessments and workshops, reinforcing knowledge transfer for sustainability, coordinating with relevant service providers, and institutionalizing capacity building for the future. Together, these efforts touch on individual, organizational, and institutional levels.
Data Quality Assessment Specialist with demonstrated experience carrying out data quality assessments (DQAs) of the performance data collected to measure project progress and ensure that high quality data available for informed management decision.
Essential Job Functions:
- Train the relevant COMAC DQA staff on DQA and USAID procedures.
- Implement DQA standards; this may include a review of all incoming data from incidents, victims registered, injury assessment conducted, household’s assessment conducted, businesses damage assessment conducted, distribution of IA and TA data, and other data in IMIS
- Continuously monitor the data collection process for the IMS and ensure the database is updated, and all necessary information is collected.
- Meet with DQA team members to review data against the quality standards and complete a DQA checklist; based on this review, work with the DQA teams to identify recommendations to address any emerging data quality issues.
- Responsible for submitting a detailed DQA report to COMAC management, based on discussions with the DQA team members.
- Developing and maintaining a DQA timeline to plan and track DQAs.
- Identify data quality issues and make recommendations for improvement
- Conduct DQA for each performance indicator to ensure that relevant data is linked and reported as per agreed reporting standards and template/checklist
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Sciences, IT, Economics or any retaliated field.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in M&E and data management.
- Having knowledge in qualitative and quantitate data analysis.
- Experience in conducing data quality assessment using USAID standards.
- Good computers skills, particularly with MS-Office Package.
- Professional technical experience matching the mentioned duties and responsibilities.
- English is must. Fluency in Dari and Pashto required: read, write, and fluent conversation.
- This will be Kabul position with expected travel up to the provinces when required.
Interested applicant are highly encouraged to apply for this position by filling the online application form and upload their cover letters and CVs through the following link:
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Note: Female candidates and People with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply