Call center of Ministry of Martyrs and Disabled Affairs
The call center of MMD was established in 2019 with cooperation of ATRA and 2020 was officially opened for using. This call center provides necessary facilities for responding and giving information to citizens, especially to heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities. So, it gives and provides information about paying salaries, how to pay and provide capital and provincial services for those who calling.
The services of this center are in three languages (Pashto, Dari and Uzbaki), which every day receive complaints, requests, opinions, suggestions and information from heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities, and all this information categorize in a specific way. Finally, after categorizing the complaints, opinions, problems and requests, referring to relevant departments for handling and the departments have to deal with those issues.
Providing services through the Call Center accomplish the following goals:
- Having appropriate and continuous communication between Ministry and heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities and other citizens
- Provide information for those who calls about services, achievements and activities of Ministry in Kabul and provinces
- Gathering, categorizing and referring the problems, complaints, opinions and demands of heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities
- Solving the problems of heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities in capital and provinces
- Handling and following on complaints and demands of heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities in capital and provinces
- Preventing from confusion, filling lack of information and decrease the cost of traveling for heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities
- Providing and increase transparency and prevent corruption
- Encourage and motivating the heirs of martyrs and people with disabilities in order to participate bring reform and fighting against corruption.