Martyrs and Disabled Regulations Specialist
After the coup in 27 April 1978, some government officials including military officials, civil servants and low-ranked employees who were martyred and killed in conflicts were provided with their rights without considering their ranks and grades during their tenures through the general directorate of pension.
As war continued to perpetuate, the process of providing services to the martyred continued, thus in 1990 the authority was separated from the general directorate of pension and started operating as an independent directorate for martyrs and disabled under the office of vice-president. Later, in April 1992 in an effort to pay homage to the holy Jihad of the brave Afghan people the authority was promoted to the status of a ministry which started functioning with the registration of martyrs and disabled addressing needs of martyrs and PwDs across the country. During the Taliban era in 1996, the directorate was merged into the Ministry of Refugees and Returnees where it continued to function as a deputy ministry. In 2002, during the transition period the directorate was once again promoted to the status of a ministry called “Ministry of Martyrs and Disabled”. In 2006, the ministry was merged into the ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and was collectively called Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled “MoLSAMD”. Under the ministry, affairs related to martyrs and people with disabilities were managed through a deputy ministry.
On 07 October 2019, the deputy ministry was separated from MoLSAMD and became National Support Authority for Martyrs and People with Disabilities through a presidential decree issued with serial number 75. The authority started functioning in the light of the enacted national laws aimed at serving people who have given up on their lives or have lost family members.
Subsequently, the authority was promoted to State ministry for Martyrs and Disabled Affairs through a presidential decree issued with serial number 132 on 19 January 2019 and is currently functional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the State Department's Martyrs and Disability Program and providing specific recommendations for implementing reforms.
- Ensure compliance of the new work procedure with the requirements of the new information technology system for Martyrs and the disabled.
- play an important and key role in ensuring that the information technology system's activities are martyred & Disabled persons are subject to applicable laws.
- Play an important and key role in maintaining public awareness of the implementation of technology reforms and systems Martyrs and Disabled Information.
- Ensuring that system guidelines are provided by the contracting company, Translated into national languages.
- Assist in analyzing the work and legal procedures of the Martyrs and Disabled Program and making necessary suggestions Short, simple and effective procedures.
- Provide necessary information to the State Ministry for Martyrs and Disabled Affairs and the Team Supporting the Reform Project in Relationship to the Law and Procedures and Implementation of the Reform in the Ministry for the Martyrs and Disabled.
- Provide trainings for the Ministry of Martyrs and Disabled Personnel at the central level and Provinces to effectively implement electronic and biometric systems.
- Participation and active participation in the field of in-service training and training workshops for
Ministry of Employees of the Ministry of Martyrs and Disabled to Increase the Capacity of the Office Personnel.
- Extensive cooperation on provincial level system development
- Participate in leadership meetings to make decisions on implementing reforms in the Ministry of State Ministry for Martyrs and the disabled Affairs.
- Co-operate and play an active part in drafting survivors' rights and privileges adjustment plans
Martyrs and the disabled.
- Collaborate with external experts on developing and developing new procedures, guidelines and forms for new work procedures in the light of applicable laws.
- Lead and participate in the process of translating new software system guidance and system implementation Essential biometrics, forms, procedures and other essentials in the national languages of the country.
- Prepare quarterly, annual and timely reports.
- Execution of other duties and responsibilities entrusted by the Authorities.
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy, Islamic Law, Sharia, Law & Political Science .
- Master degree will be highly Preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Language Proficiency:
- Excellent interpersonal and English-language written skills as well as local languages.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Interested & qualified candidates should submit their applications along with curriculum vitae (CV) to (email@example.com), indicating vacancy and position title in the subject line of your application within the submission deadline. Otherwise your Application will be not considered for further steps. No other document is needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- Submission Email: